u must be fucking joking

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by victor, Dec 31, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

for the third or forth time in my life - im speechless.. it doesnt happen that often, u know..

2. victor

victor Account Closed

is it a fuckin joke or what?
    theres a new msg in my inbox from Amina
    after my reply 'how dare u?!' last nite
    what the fuck? what do u need to tell the person 4 em to leave u the fuck alone?
    someones seriously pushing me into doing smth very nasty

3. victor

victor Account Closed

lol it is a fucking joke
    the msg is:
    how dare i what? im just sending u greetings and want to make sure ure alright. sorry to bother u again and i hope ure o.k

4. victor

victor Account Closed

n my answer is:
    after u lied to me all that time and put me thru all that shit 4 nothing, ure sending me greetings? do urself a big favour and dont send me no more greetings

5. victor

victor Account Closed

i swear the God if she'll ever txt me again ima do what she doesnt want me to do
    just fuck off, would u?

6. victor

victor Account Closed

o.k, i just sent her another email. i hope she wont reply. i hope thats gonna be it. just leave the fuckin past in the past. here it is:

7. victor

victor Account Closed

look, i dont wanna be nasty or anything, k?
    but when i saw ur msg last nite i got another panic attack, i was like 'what the fuck?! is it real?'
    i dont understand, why on this earth u have decided to send me that email?
    when things went wrong all i asked u was to tell me the truth. i told u very clearly: just tell me if u dont want me 4 any reasons n ill let go n ill be happy 4 u if u r happy with somebody else.
    didnt i tell u that? u knew id understand n accept whatever it is. why did u have to lie? why did u have to create all that story n give me fake hopes? 4 what reason?
    i luved u more than anyone could ever love, i was ready 4 anything - anything at all. all u had to do was to tell me u dont luv me n i wouldve accepted that, coz YOUR happines was my main priority. why u kept telling me that u luv me, while u were back to ur ex? u lied to me.. but u also lied to him! i mean, i dont care bout him, do i? i dont even know him. i wont live with him n i wont marry him. so i dont care, do i? but u.. u r going to do all that, and u based ur relationship with him on lies and its an extremally bad start. as i told u so many times, being open n telling the truth is the base of any relationship.
    perhaps it works different in Egypt?
    on the other hand, perhaps that is why divorce rate in Egypt is 40%?
    I dont wish u bad - nor i wish u good, nor anything at all. i just wanna 4get. n i just wish i have never met u

8. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

She's messing with your head.

Stay strong bro.:grouphug:

9. victor

victor Account Closed

i know lol im good at giving an advice i can follow myself lol what can we do. thanks mate

10. azrael316

azrael316 Member

sounds like she is feeling a little guilty..... tough she should have thought of that...... head up coz youre better than her....:troll2:

11. oval

oval Well-Known Member

alright im just gonna say it here again, thats a great email. :smile:
    watch out here is a purple hug with your name on it xD
    :hugtackles:

12. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Tell us what advice you would give if this post was from somebody else?

13. victor

victor Account Closed

im not asking 4 advice im just letting it out, inni?

Brother i dont like u, and u dont like me n im completely comfortable with that. we dont have to get on each others threads and everyone will be happy
    Happy new year n have a nice life n no hard feelings

14. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Oh man stay strong. I've only gotten tid bits about this, but you're not a yo yo dude. I know the worst time is the empty time, just remember who you and that there is always more, even when it appears otherwise. I donno, don't let her play you is all.

15. victor

victor Account Closed

Blake, u think ure gonna txt me a few nice words n ima forget somebody owes me 10 pints of stella?! u must be fuckin joking:D
    haha, n to be serious, thank u. but im kk now, it just was a shock when she contacted me after all this time like if nothing happened. anyways, cheers:)

16. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Dont you be draggin me into who owes who what :laugh: In my mind you both owe me 10 bottles of stella:wink:
    Glad you're feeling better :)

17. victor

victor Account Closed

THANK U THANK U THANK U
    at last.. just searched his name on fb.. and couldnt find it! means she changed his privacy settings, which means i wont see no more happy pics, for fucks sake, what took u so long to do it?!
    at last smth possitive from Egypt. nice 1, good job, well done

18. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Good, I'm glad they finally changed the privacy settings so you don't have to see those pics. Best thing to do would be to try not to search anymore, that way you're safe and won't have to see anything.

19. victor

victor Account Closed

i know, Alison, i know.. m trying not to, but its hard sometimes, but now i wont be able to even if i want n its a good thing:)