Uggh Fuck!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by I Miss You, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

im broken and i cant be fixed...simple as that.nothing i do is good enough.everyone that i get close to either dies by suicide or doesnt care about me anyways.

if i had a choice of being alone or being dead.i would rather be dead.but then again i am alone...

so that cancels that out...

bottom line is i want out
  2. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Hi, Drew!
    Syiah-ster here!
    You AREN'T broken and you don't need to be fixed, you're a great person and that's that. The only thing that you can use is a hefty dose of happiness and self esteem.
    I hope I'm close to you to make this count...I care about you a lot and I'm not about to kill myself. You shouldn't either...
    You deserve only the best of the best, and you WILL see the light at the end of the tunnel, I promise!
    Just stick around for a bit! What have you got to lose?

Love ya always,
  3. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i wish "she" was here right now....

but its not going to happen.AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!...ALL OF IT

the anniversary is in August.i dont think i am going to make it till then

i just want to join her.shes dead because of ME!

it shouldn't have been her...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!
  4. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Hon, stop blaming yourself.
    It was her choice in the end. There's NO way of stopping somebody who was as determined as that.

Now, you know the pain she caused you by wouldn't wish that upon somebody else would you?

Just remember, you DO deserve good things! You AREN'T worthless...and there ARE people that care!!
  5. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i wish i was dead...there is nothing that anyone can do for me....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.