Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by x86cam, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x86cam

x86cam Member

Everybody ignores me because I have Aspbergers, its Hell. No one wants to be my friend. Nobody likes me on the internet except for my REAL friends. I have been abused. My brother spread rumors about me on the internet, and he ruined my internet social life. He is a bad person! My brothers, well, they make fun of me all the time, because I have the syndrome, and my stuttering speech problems. I have been called a retard, a noob, a poophead, a dick, and very stupid. Can anybody help?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your brothers need to held responsible for their behavior have you told your parents they should know how they are harming you so. You are nothing of what they say I hope you know we care here okay noone will harm you here hugs
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I doubt very much that you are any of the nasty things they called you. It's really hard when family members make fun of us because they're the ones we think we ought to be able to count on.

When your brothers start ragging on you, can you shut them out? I mean, people who are being that mean are NOT the ones we need to listen to. Do your parents ever hear what they say to you? What do they think of what your brothers say? I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased.

At any rate, keep posting and venting on here. Talking about your feelings and experiences can really help. I know that there are members on the site who can certainly relate to what you're going through. And I'd even wager that you'll make a friend or two here. :)

I'll be thinking of you.
  4. x86cam

x86cam Member

I cannot. They lie. I get in trouble for what they do.
  5. wickedsick

wickedsick Member

Hi, x86cam
    You can try to find some specific help at the OASIS (Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support) at
    If you feel sad or lonely , post or pm one of us, from SF.
  6. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Well, it's much cooler to be different than 'different' from others, and I know it suck.. no matter what I do, or not do... I'm lonely with my words and opinions. I am lonely, battleship isnt over, yet... (I have decided. Since I cant rule the world.)
    -Sir, No Sir!
    -Yes, Me, ME!!!

"Youre strong, you are human"//psych ward(Do I have future??? Psychos dont, THEY SAY!)

Just, DONT Listen AnyONE but yourself! You have answers I know, friends at psych ward knows it...

They want us see crisis, chaos and death do remember that
    I wanna help 'sick' ones, we deserves it!!!! Better
  7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

x86cam, sorry to hear that trying to tell your parents only makes things worse. I am glad that you have joined SF though, because people here will listen to you and you won't need to face things alone now. Thinking of you...
  8. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

X86cam - your brothers are just being silly.

They are doing what young boys do sometimes.

Let me explain...

I still remember being a young boy. Though I'm in my forties now - I recall the casual cruelty which many young boys might do.

Name calling is one of those things!!

And yes, it is wrong to call names - unless you are included in the 'game'. I guess your brothers take advantage of you in some ways - call you names because you are not the local Big Bully who will pick them up by their collars and throw them in a pile of mud! (if they are lucky)

Boys and even brothers can seem cruel when young. But when they grow older they will be embarrassed that you felt so bad. Many boys DO NOT THINK ABOUT THE HURT THEY CAUSE.

What makes you better than them is you do think about hurt that can be caused by words - which makes you more mature than they are!

Anyway, as young boy I got namecalling a lot. Not sure why - but I was different in some way. Still am today - but I don't see it as being bad.

I can remember being in tears at name calling - but I was always told by my mother and father that ...

Simple little bit of advise - never forgotten because it rhymes.

Maybe even your little dimwit brothers might remember it as you chant it to them!

As for telling your parents - if you have a phone or something that records - get them on tape. Something I would have done myself but we never had things like that when I was a kid and getting called names.

Anyhow - I feel sorry for your brothers but know they grow up one day and will protect you as you will protect them.

What you should do is carry on with your education.

Tell people you are allergic to asparagus - see how many actually believe!

PS - your condition certainly does not affect your intelligence.

Good luck and God Bless from England!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.