Ugh I hate people.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by georgeo10yal, Sep 25, 2011.

1. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

So I finally have a girlfriend. She means a lot to me so I'm happy that I have her. The only annoying thing is that people keep calling her a ***** even though I'm her second boyfriend, whom she broke up with her last boyfriend for, even though they never went any further than kissing. No sex. So I'm sitting here like, fuck my life. Fuck high school, everyone is an asshole there.

EDIT: I should probably also mention that her ex's mother called me a horrible friend and called my gf a ***** as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm glad she means a lot to you. Hopefully, over time, others will stop being so mean to her like that.

3. georgeo10yal

It's just ridiculous, she didn't do anything wrong. We're in fucking high school and people date, clearly that's a hard concept for people to wrap around their heads nowadays. Speaking of ideals, whatever happened to good old chivalry? I feel like the only nice guy anymore because it's apparently not good to be nice anymore. Everyone has to be an asshole to be successful. Why is the human race full of such stupid people?

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hopefully after high school it will be different. You will be able to see who you want to see for the most part, and the rest of the people from high school that you didn't like or didn't ever speak to.. many you will likely never see again unless you want to. At least that's what I think. It became that way when I became homeschooled during my junior year of high school. Never spoke to or saw 99% of the people in my grade ever again.

5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

People can be so immature and nasty! I wish it weren't happening.

Her ex's mother was being a witchy mom lashing out because her son is hurting. That "explains" but certainly doesn't excuse what she said!

The good things to remember here are that (1) you know your gf is wonderful and you care about each other, and (2) you know she is NOT a ***** so it doesn't matter what other people say. That is just nastiness and gossip, and they are jerks for being nasty gossips.

And yes, high school is sadly where a lot of this sort of crap and gossip happens. What a shame!

6. georgeo10yal

Lucky you. Lol. I'm hoping to get as far away from where I live as possible. Looking to go to college in my home state, then gettng the fuck out of here. Hopefully to work for Valve, Gearbox, Epic Games, or Bestedea. :3

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Sounds like a plan! I ended up staying in my hometown. Either way, I hope you end up being pleasantly surprised with how times after high school turn out.

8. georgeo10yal

9. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Well good luck! =D