Ugh, It's Monday!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

...and it's dreary and rainy outside as well.

So....another week upon us. I guess we will have to plug along! :blink:

Ok so what's on tap for your Monday today?

Feel free to check in and tell about your plans for today.

Me? Well thanks for asking! Just work, and then laundry tonight. :tongue:

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

sorting out my computer as it got re-installed last night and going to day hospital for occupational therapy. other than that nothing

3. pither

pither Well-Known Member

I hate Monday! But I hate Tuesday even worse because the events of the weekend finally fade and you realize how many days you actually have till Friday-

Today I'm going to continue making my whole mess of a school situation better by working threw Geometry and some Psychology. Exciting right? Yeah well psychology isn't the problem, I've just never been a numbers person. Later I guess I'll clean the bathrooms and have a nice lunch-

I'm just happy I'm not working until Wednesday :]

Happy week everybody! Hope it all goes well <3

-em

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep speaking of cleaning bathrooms, I suppose mine at my apartment could use a little spring cleaning. Gotta get those stains out of the toilet! :blink:

YOW!!!!!

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Well, my Monday is almost Tuesday, but I spent most of today trying to deal with losing people in a plane crash and watching a fire destroy most of a city block in my hometown. I think it seemed more like Friday the 13th. Maybe it is Black Monday. Tuesday has to be better doesn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.