1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh, It's Monday!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

...and it's dreary and rainy outside as well.

So....another week upon us. I guess we will have to plug along! :blink:

Ok so what's on tap for your Monday today?

Feel free to check in and tell about your plans for today.

Me? Well thanks for asking! Just work, and then laundry tonight. :tongue:

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

sorting out my computer as it got re-installed last night and going to day hospital for occupational therapy. other than that nothing

3. pither

pither Well-Known Member

I hate Monday! But I hate Tuesday even worse because the events of the weekend finally fade and you realize how many days you actually have till Friday-

Today I'm going to continue making my whole mess of a school situation better by working threw Geometry and some Psychology. Exciting right? Yeah well psychology isn't the problem, I've just never been a numbers person. Later I guess I'll clean the bathrooms and have a nice lunch-

I'm just happy I'm not working until Wednesday :]

Happy week everybody! Hope it all goes well <3

-em

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep speaking of cleaning bathrooms, I suppose mine at my apartment could use a little spring cleaning. Gotta get those stains out of the toilet! :blink:

YOW!!!!!

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Well, my Monday is almost Tuesday, but I spent most of today trying to deal with losing people in a plane crash and watching a fire destroy most of a city block in my hometown. I think it seemed more like Friday the 13th. Maybe it is Black Monday. Tuesday has to be better doesn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.