Ugh, It's Only Tuesday!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Welcome to your daily, talk about anything else other than depression or suicide thread for Tuesday!!!!!

Well it's only Tuesday...seems like this week could just drag on.

Another day of work for me. Might cook up some Tortellini's and meat sauce for dinner tonight.

Otherwise not much going on.

So...how is your Tuesday shaping up?

2. illustration

illustration Member

Hi
    Tonight for dinner, I will have chilli ... very hot chilli :D

|I have a huge pile of work I need to hand in for college tomorrow... bummer but only 3 more days of college left, the biggest pain in my life!

I decided to download some music, and discovered Goldmund aka Helios but it's beginning to get morose :p

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Speaking of music, I saw a commercial on TV last night for Chickenfoot! I am going to have to get that CD! :brett:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

This week is going SOOOOO SLOOOOOW!

I FINALLY got a new router (I think my old one got hit by lightning) and got it all set up. I never realized how much I relied on wireless Internet until I didn't have it.

5. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I agree, this week is sooooo dragging :eek:utcold:

Roll on the weekend!

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey Wild,

There is a joke I heard this morning that kind of fits with your dilemna.

A Scotsman was digging in his yard one day and went down about 150 feet and found a copper wire. He proclaimed therefore that Scotland had telephone service 150 years ago.

Meanwhile an Englishman digging in his yard, dug down to 200 feet and also found a copper wire. He therefore declared that England had telephone service 200 years ago.

Well not to be outdone, an Irishman decided to dig in his yard. He dug down to 250 feet and found nothing. He exclaimed, HA!!! We had wireless 250 years ago!!!!!

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Chores, chores and more chores....as Marlon Brando says in "Apocalypse Now"...'The horror...the horror'. AAHHHHHHHH!!!

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I had to do laundry last night. Now usually I can get out of the laundramat for around 10.00 for a weeks worth of laundry. But I think this past week my laundry had sex because last night I had to spend 15.00!! :biggrin:

9. WildCherry

LOL at the joke!!!! :)

Haha, your laundry is breeding! Pretty soon you'll be overrun and spending $30!

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

:biggrin:

11. WildCherry

I refuse to let my laundry breed, LOL. If I'm not gettin' any right now, they shouldn't be either!

12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well I am on my way to PA!!!! :brett:

13. WildCherry

Hell, I'll meet you halfway. :) We'll just have to keep our clothes separated, or we'll go broke when it's time to do laundry.

14. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

:biggrin::tongue:

15. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I'm out of school!!!! Summer break here I come!

16. WildCherry

Yay for summer. I just wish I had a pool!!!

17. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Mee too! In the garden (we have enough space for it, our garden is huuuge) so that I can swin all by myself, no one staring at me...

18. WildCherry

I know, same here. I've got the space for a pool. They're just super expensive.

19. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

They are also a lot of work.. But I would love one too!

20. WildCherry

True. Vacuuming them (especially the big in-ground ones) is a huge pain. I'd do it anyway though. The best is going for a night swim!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.