Ugh! It's Only Wednesday!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey everyone!

Well it's another Wednesday here at SF. A lot of things being shared on the board this day, like others.

I have half a thought last night that I was going to be putting up a post in the part of SF that makes SF, ie the Suicide forum.

But then someone very important to me, reminded me that I don't have to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I don't always have to be strong.

So that is my message to all of you who are struggling today. She reminded me that sometimes it is enough just to put all that crap aside and just to live in the moment.

Fuck all that stuff that is bringing us down. And whatever you do, don't project.

I found myself doing that last night. Projecting only leads one down the path to the dark side, as Yoda might say.

As one of my best friends used to tell me, DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF!!!

So let's gather together friends and try and to fight back to sanity!!!!

And remember, :love: all!!!!

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I have a dentist appointment today. :dry:

3. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Good afternoon everyone!
    This day has been okay, but boring. I took a bubble bath, washed my hair, walked the dog and did some dishes today.... That's it :blink:

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey BCS and Little!!!!

Sorry about the dental appointment!!!:sad: I hate dentists!

Nothing wrong with a bubble bath, Little Me!!! Damn now you got me wanting to take one and I am a grown man! :biggrin:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have to go buy mice for my sons snake. EEK!!! I don't like snakes and I most certainly don't like mice. Who would have thought I would have to pay money for the things most people catch in traps? :blink:

My oldest son will be home today. He has to go to court because he was caught drinking and is underage. :( All because he had a glass of champagne at his friends wedding reception.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Ummmmm Mouse Burgers!!!! :biggrin:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I'll try not to keep that thought. :puke:

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

:biggrin::tongue:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

OMG Mouse burgers!!!! :yuk:

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well my namesake is for the catman, Peter Criss, so I just thought it fit! lol

11. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I hate that dentist so much.

"Alright buddy now let's take a look at those chompers!"

I'm freakin' 16!

12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well my next visit to the dentist will be to say screw it Doc, just give the damned dentures! lol

13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Mouse burgers? Dentists? Damn, what have I missed! :p

14. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Miss a little, miss a lot! lol

15. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well I will be offline til tomorrow. Everyone have a good night!!

16. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

My cat is so lazy he can't be bothered to catch normal mice. He just keeps bringing home mice that have been caught in traps...with the traps attached. Someone, somewhere must be very confused as not only are they not catching any mice, but their traps are also disappearing! :tongue:

17. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Well, my doctor wants me to take approximately 4 hours this Saturday to go in and say, "yeah, Friday sucked so I got smashed, that's why there was alcohol in my liver test despite my statement of no alcohol"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.