ugh... so sad

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by sammeh9, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammeh9

sammeh9 New Member

:sad: a lot of stuff has been going on the month or so... i cant take it anymore.
    i havent cut myself for 2 years. but right now i really feel like i want to. i havent been able to stop myself from doing it in the past but i remembered how great it felt. i knwo that when i used to cut it made everything better. it didt make me feel happy or sad, just incontroll.
    right now i feel as though i am in controll of nothing. just to cut myself and feel the sting of the knife cutting my skin. then to see the blood.
    i really feel as though i need to do this. i want to do it.
    i'm really scared to be alone. i feel as though i have really hurt the people close to me and there is no one that i can talk to. i just want to cut, cry, and repeat.

i'm so scared of what i might do. :sad:

2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Lets start with the positive, congratulations for not cutting for 2 years! That's such a fantastic effort and one you should b very proud of!...I'm sorry your going through some pain at the moment but u need to know that cutting will not solve anything. I understand that you want to feel in control but there r loads of far more constructive ways of being in control. Just stop and think, remember what it was that has stopped you from cutting in the past and work on that thought.

We r here if you need some help to get through! Take care!

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

just cry and talk!
    You've gone 2 yrs without it that's an achievement in it's self hun :hug:
    Think about how you gave up during that time..maybe use the same techniques..if there were any...
    It'll be easier to stop before you start then start then try and end it, just remember that.
    And good luck.

4. sammeh9

sammeh9 New Member

i'm glad to say that i didnt cut last night. it was hard, and all that i can think about. i'll try to keep your advice in mind.. thank you!! :hug:

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Grats you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.