Ugh! *TRIGGERING*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jcat, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i hate myself. i talk to people and help them stop cutting. i do what i can to help others. but i still cant stop myself. im a fucking failure. :( i hate me. i hate what i am. i hate what i represent. i hate everything about ME.
    i was doing good. about a month without cutting and then i was watching a movie the other day and got triggered and cut. then today i was talking with someone and got triggered. i cut again today. my arms are so scarred and deep. theyll never heal. i hate what i have become. :(

2. paul777

paul777 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are suffering freakin out.

Hope you don't cut and get back to were you was a month ago.

If you did it then you can get back on track.

Best wishes

3. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

Freaking out, I hope you are ok, and that if you need medical attention for your cuts that you get that sorted. Just because you slipped doesnt mean that you have to keep on doing it. I know where you are I started after stopping for 5 months and its been really hard to stop but I know it is possible, and you do to otherwise you wouldnt have been able to do a month. A month is a huge milestone, and you know tht you can do it again. Have hope and trust that something will help you get by x

Take care x
    PM me if you need to x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.