ugh (tw for mentions of SH and vomiting)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by spiritxfade, Feb 8, 2015.

1. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Basically there was a time when a lot of people thought me and my best guy friend should date/were dating. And like it was beyond "oh you two would be cute together" and was on the scale of insisting we had feelings for each other (and apparently for a while he did have feelings for me but whatever). It was really uncomfortable, especially when our parents hopped on board, but we've laughed about it a lot since then and I'm usually not bothered by what happened.

Except today two of my suitemates and one othere girl made a huge deal about it and insisted he's my boyfriend and/or will be my boyfriend and/or still has feelings for me and god I'm so upset right now. I can't decide if I want to cry, vomit, or cut (if get the urge to cut a lot without acting on it but I guess it's still worrying).

I dunno. I just feel like shit.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

uggggg sorry they are pressuring you just be honest and tell them all to back off really
  3. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

I'm too scared honestly. :/ they're not even here anymore. I'm going to try and nip that conversation in the bud if it happens again but that doesn't really help the way I'm feeling now.

I guess I know better for the future....