ugh, what the fuck is going on?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ybt, Sep 9, 2007.

1. ybt

ybt Guest

Why is it that whenever I need something to distract me nothing is availible? I like to read the SF forums but every time I need it, or anything else, it's always too slow/already done/can't do this! There never seems to be a moment where I can honestly say to myself "things are starting to work out" without soon after the opposite being all too true. Sick of fucking life, sick of it!
  2. ybt

ybt Guest

I want to say that it is not SF's fault that the forums are too slow, it just happens to work out that way. The odds constantly seem to be against me and I wonder why I'm still trying. FUCK.
  3. ybt

ybt Guest

I feel violently sick.
  4. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Take a deep breath. Calm yourself down.

I think I know what you're getting at. Hardly anyone replies to my threads I create, even when I respond to every crisis/suicide/stress thread I see and try to help. :sad:

The odds are against me, too. Something always never works out. My mood never stays normal; I flip and twist and swing every few hours, even mintues sometimes. I'm sick of it.

I'm here for a PM if you need to talk. :hug: Try to feel better and keep me updated.
  5. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

I know how it is, Alex. :dry:

It's a fucking cycle, I know. Sometimes you wonder why you bother. :sad: You'll be all right, though. Just try and hang in there.

In the meantime, I'm here. :hug: