Ugh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chickpea, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chickpea

Chickpea Well-Known Member

I'm meant to be stopping drinking - it is a condition of me getting counselling.

I just woke up fully dressed with a hula necklace on, hungover as Hell. I kissed a guy last night - I don't know if he even likes me, he was drunk too. He probably thinks I'm an ugly idiot. Beer goggles. But now, I like him a lot. I'll pretend I don't though.

I'm a mess. And all I want to do is drink now (at about 9am lol). And apologise to the person I kissed. And kill myself because I'm such a God damned loser. Why did I kiss someone? I have scars on my arm and I'm a loser. I tried to change my uni course yesterday and the lady basically said NO. And then said to e-mail her my grades etc..... but she didn't bother to reply all day or even open my e-mail. I know she is busy.... but still :sad:

2. Robin

Robin Guest

We all make mistakes, Lord knows I've made more than my own fair share of them, try not to let them haunt you, what's done is done and there's not alot you can do about them apart from torturing yourself. It seems like drink leads you to make mistakes, something else I can identify with. I know it's hard but try to avoid it or at least not drink to excess, it's bad for your health in the long term, both physical and mental and can lead you to things that you will deeply regret for a long time to come. Good luck with the counselling an if you need a friend on the forum just drop me a pm :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.