1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    Well once again my idiot of a step dad has pushed me towards suicidal thoughts. I have a box of pills next to me and a bottle of water, I want to take them so much but I doubt it would work :mad: It would make him so happy if I were dead, so yea..let's make his day
  2. HOW

    HOW Well-Known Member

    If you have a problem with someone try moving away from him; physically and mentally if possible. I don't know how old you are but if you can't move away from him, try to ignore himand focus your life on other aspects. Don't be in the house when he is there or play computer games which should let you forget about him.
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    I'm 15, so can't move out >_<

    And I try to ignore him and the abuse, but he is always around, ALWAYS :sad:
  4. Anime-Zodiac

    Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

    Is there anyone like friends or other members of the family who can help you. They should be able to help you out.
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    I tried texting a mate, but her phone is off. And the rest of my family don't give to damns about me. They all wished me dead.
  6. Melancholy

    Melancholy Well-Known Member

    Please don't give him the satisfaction of that, he's not worth it.

    I know how shit it can be, my stepdad abuses me too and its so hard to deal with day in day out.

    But just hang in there..when it gets really bad go for a walk or something out of the house to get out of the situation, even if it is only temporary relief. It makes things just that little bit easier.

    If you need to talk or rant, I'm here :hug:
  7. Anime-Zodiac

    Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

    So there's no one in your family willing to support and help you. Do you want to leave for good or leave until things settle down?
  8. RySp123

    RySp123 Guest

    Can't you report him and get helped while in a shelter-refuge for abused pple? that is depends on the kind of abuse of course.....?

    sorry but abuse is the last thing i can stand no matter the age and any system should provide for this kind of bs from adults. there is help out there, make a phone call and get helped if it gets too bad

    help liines exist for a reason for chisssssake
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
  9. RySp123

    RySp123 Guest

    over reacted maybe but never will I accept that a person in a weak position be abused in any way. this being said, I'd invite you sizzoragame to tell us if the kind of abuse she is refering to falls into a kind that can be reported.

    should it not be the case, perhaps more productive ideas on how to 'avoid' being a target to this person will come forth.

    could you clear this up hun?
  10. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    I know it is hard to talk to someone about it, but if it is an abusive situation you need to let someone know. Contact social services. a school counselor, teacher, friends parent, something. Please don't let it go unnoticed. Break the silence before it breaks you. :hug:
  11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    Well, he has physically and emotionally abused me :sad:

    I told school a few moths ago, with the help of a friend (who left >_<) and in the end Social Services got involved, came round did nothing and left. Since then I have had a counsellor, mental health worker and a support teacher at school all of whom have left me.

    Now everyone thinks I am pathetic and stupid, and he is starting it all back up again and saying things like I "finger" my sister and "grope" her. He has been making threats too,

    I really want to leave for good. Everyone I have talked to said "Just wait until you are 16 and you can leave home" and then my family rub it in that I won't be leaving because I will have no money to go anywhere :sad:

    I just can't take it any more, he does the same to my brother and sister. I'm just going to let go now...
  12. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    Sometimes it takes more than one complaint to social services for things to happen. They have to build a case against the person being complained about. Please go back and turn him in again. If your siblings can go with you it would strengthen the case.
  13. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    I can't, I just don't have the strength to do it. Last time I did he nearly threw me out :sad:
  14. Anime-Zodiac

    Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

    Do you live in the UK? Keep trying with the social services. You don't deserve to go through the experience your having at the moment.
    How old is your sister? Take her with you to social services.
  15. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    Yea I live in the UK. And my sister is 8 my brother is 13.

    I just don't see the point, they never listen, everyone would get on better without me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.