Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testify

Not really a rant, more of a thing.
I have a pig keyring. You hold down a button and it goes "oink" and emits a blue light from the L.E.D. in its nose. Disappointingly, I still have a keyring, but I'm trying to wear it out so that I can use the piggy one.
If you forget the sensation of an emotion, does that mean the emotion has gone away? I seem to remember the sensation of emotions that have long left, but I have now idea how the emotions I'm currently experiencing feel, if I'm experiencing them at all.
I'm thirsty.
I don't want to go out on Friday night, drinking and going to places where there will be lots of young people who smell funny, wearing cowboy hats and yelling at me from across the street. I want to stay in with an eighth and listen to Beethoven's ninth and enjoy the prospect of the 5 day weekend that's ahead of me.
I want a job. I don't want to go to university where I'll feel stupid and inadequate like I do in college. I want a minimum wage job, I don't care where. Why is it easier to become a software engineer than it is to become a builder or a plumber or a fruit picker?
lame.
I want someone to cuddle.

aki

I LOVE this rant :tongue:

I'm sorry you feel bad though :hug: I identify with how you feel, definitely.

I love it though, its poetic :smile:

Duuuuuuude. :hug: Trees'll make you feel like that.

And people with cowboy hats are dangerous anyway.

Go to school and stuffs. You aren't stupid, nor are you inadequate. The other people there just happen to have brains that computers fit in or something. Poke them and I bet they'll make robot noises.

Hang in there, sir. :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00