Ugh!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by FUBAR, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FUBAR

FUBAR Account Closed

So, this is gonna sound really dumb, but I guess I have to let it out somewhere.......

All I wanna do right now is cut! I'm trying everything to resist, but tonight, I'm not sure I can!! I have an interview tomorrow, and I'm kinda excited about it because it'll get me outta the shithole I'm in right now, but other than that, things are extremely shitty right now. I'm so stressed out right now, and there's so much tension. I'm not sure what to do anymore. Cutting used to be my only release, and it used to be something I did several times a day, but now I know it will tear my relationships apart, and I truly don't want that. I'm so confused right now. Sorry for the stupid rant..thanks. :dry:

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: You know where I am if you need anything.

3. FUBAR

FUBAR Account Closed

Thanks, Jess. :hug: I know you and a few others are always there for me, and I'm thankful for that. I just think it's fucked up that I can post one thing about wanting to self harm, and I get ONE RESPONSE..others are crying out for help and they get tons of responses. Perhaps it just another sign that I shouldn't be here..that I shouldn't have come back to SF. Maybe this time I'll really leave SF for good..would still be on MSN as usual, for those that do care. This just pisses me off sooo much, and I can't even begin to explain. I'm not trying to start anything here..it's just my rant. Everyone else gets the chance to rant right? I haven't posted here in so long because I was scared of the outcome, that no one would reply, and my point was pretty much proven. Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.