Ugh.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Melancholy, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Everything is so hard. Finding it so hard to deal with just everyday stuff now. I'm really paranoid that none of my friends like me, so I'm isolating myself because I don't want to get hurt. I don't have anything in common with them, and they obviously don't want to hang around me at all. I need someone to talk to, but I've only known these people a few months and I can't burden them any further. I just really, really need a hug from someone who understands. But there's noone here.

I can't keep up with the work, because I have more or less no motivation at all. But the last thing I want is to quit, after I spent so long trying to get where I am. It's just infuriating that I can't make the most of it now. I'm gonna have to resit the year, but I can't face that failure.

Flashbacks are worse than ever. And I have noone to be there with me when I "wake up" and so just sit, absolutely terrified, in my room. I hate it. I hate that I can't escape all the bad thoughts and memories, I hate that it's so hard to give up SH, I hate that I haven't sorted myself out. I mean, what sort of crap doctor would I make?

Giving up. :sad:

2. tintin

tintin Guest

Twind you know I love you dearly and care so much about you, I'm here anytime you need me DAY or NIGHT. you have my mobile so give me a ring if u ever need to talk :hug:
    Your such a strong beautiful talented young woman and a great inspiration to people like me. You will succeed hun, i believe in you
    Love you millions twind!
    :heart::wub: