1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Sep 3, 2009.

  1. ZombiePringle

    ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

    So my ex who has dissappeared with my son and has been basically gone for 3 years with no word on where she is just sent me an e mail saying " that I have a problem and if I don't call her by monday she will be going to the state". Now... what I don't get is....she's the one that disappeared on me denying me my court given rights to see my child and I've been paying child support.... But yet I'm the one that is in trouble here? WTF.... I get really tired of her trying to cause problems.
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    I would talk with a lawyer first and see where you go from there. If she is a trouble maker as you say it is best to get legal representation for yourself before calling her or seeing her. Let police know as well she has contacted you as she can be charged for taking son away when yu have legal rights to visit him.
  3. ZombiePringle

    ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

    Yeah I'm going to be calling my lawyer friday when I get my cell phone turned back on. after that I will be calling the courts and then her. I'm completely furious about this. She started something here that I refuse to lose. After all of this is over I will likely have custody of my son.
  4. ZombiePringle

    ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

    Come to find out she is claiming that I haven't been paying child support...that is freaking not right at all. I pay A LOT every month..way too much in my opinion...especially with her denying me my rights.
  5. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    Make sure you document everything..Including these outragoues emails she is sending you.. You are definitley going to have to go thru the courts..I'm still having problems with child support and I paid all that off years ago.. Hell my daughter is 28 and they are just now coming after me again..So I am in the same boat having to get a lawyer..I wish you the best!!
  6. ZombiePringle

    ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

    Luckily I already have a lawyer so I'm giving them a call tomorrow as soon as I get my cell phone turned on. Then I'm calling the courts.
  7. 1izombie

    1izombie Well-Known Member

    maybe the possitive here is that u might finally be able to see your son again.. I hope it a works out for you.... :hug: