ugh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, Jun 12, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

im so fucking angry right now :cry: I guess i really am worthless....whats the point anymore?? I dont have anyone...i feel so alone and it just hurts way to much....im not sure what to do :cry:

2. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I'd recommend more detail. Why are you lonely?

I'm willing to help but I'd like to know more about you.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

has something just happened to make you angry Sam or is it the past?..you have every right to be angry if its about your past.....just need to find a healthy way to get it all out...
    you are not worthless and you have us here on SF to talk to....

:hug: :flowers: :wub:

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Its just been a rough day....im just feeling like no one would care if i left or died.... :cry: i mean i no this isnt true but still i feel it deeply today and my method is so handy :cry:

:hug: :wub:

5. Prof.Bruttenholm

Sometimes when I feel like crap, I try and watch funny videos.

Like stuff on youtube.

What makes you laugh/smile?

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Nothing really anymore...i never find myself laughing much. Idk...i guess i dont really deserve it...:cry:

7. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

You do too deserve to laugh, you are such an amazingly sweet and thoughtful person. I would care if you left or did anything to yourself, I would be beside myself. :hug:

:love:

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:love: your such a sweetheart. I Just dont see any of this in myself :(

9. Prof.Bruttenholm

It's hard to accept goodness within ourselves when we can't accept ourselves.

Sometimes it's fear of believing we're what others see and we're not sure how we feel about that.

It's best to consider the good things in life, don't lie to yourself, there are good things.
    Like cheesecake.

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I LOVE CHEESECAKE!! :love: cheesecake :wub:

Its hard to see what they see....i know its not true

11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Strawberry cheesecake ice cream from ben and jerrys :wub:

12. Prof.Bruttenholm

Then don't see what they see, try and understand WHAT they see and see your own version.
    If they see kindness, how do you see that kindness?

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

im confused :( :unsure::lol!:

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Sounds good only i hate ice cream lol

15. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

hey sweetness! :hug: I missed talking with you! I hope you're alright. You are not worthless. :) Talk to me If you need to , alright?
    I you!

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

♥ :hug: miss talking to you too sweetie...I guess im just being stupid...idk :( :wub: you guys

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles::hug::wub:

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hugtackles::hug::wub:

19. Prof.Bruttenholm

The point is there is a place in your mind. Something that convinces you, convinces every human, that they are no good or worthless.

It's called the negative voice ( and no you aren't hearing voices), it's like an anti-conscience. The bad jiminy cricket and all that.
    That negative voice says "why bother getting out of bed?" or "look at you, filth!"

With that said, there is the opposite, your confident, positive voice. The one that says "you can do it, believe in yourself".

A technique to weaken the negative voice is to give it an annoying, tiny voice, the kind that you can barely hear.
    Do the opposite for your positive, make it a confident strong voice you believe in.

20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: but how do i make it weaker? :unsure: