Ugh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I usually just say that I have Asperger's even though I'm still going through the testing, since NLD is very rare and not many people have heard of it but it's basically the same as Asperger's. It doesn't bother me much... I'm just not a huge fan of the lack of social skills and rigid thinking. Other than that I can live with it.
Your really strong :) I admire your strenght a great deal... :hugtackles:

Your really strong :) I admire your strenght a great deal... :hugtackles:
Thank you.. Haha how am I strong? If you do look up Asperger's you'll see it's a higher functioning form of Autism... Basically Autism without the speech delay and slightly better social skills. It's not a big deal, a lot of people suffer a lot worse. It does bother me sometimes but that's just life. :hugs: back.

Thank you.. Haha how am I strong? If you do look up Asperger's you'll see it's a higher functioning form of Autism... Basically Autism without the speech delay and slightly better social skills. It's not a big deal, a lot of people suffer a lot worse. It does bother me sometimes but that's just life. :hugs: back.
You are strong because you have come so far... :hug: Idk how to explain really but i see immense strength in you...and yeah im looking it up :D reading on it before i go to bed :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00