Ugh.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Amberrr, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amberrr

Amberrr Well-Known Member

I'm so close to just giving up on life right now. I hate being so depressed. I cut for the first time in a month last night and now I feel even worse.

Today I quit my job because I can't drag myself out of bed to get there. I haven't eaten in 2 days or talked to anyone exept my boyfriend and his mom. I just hate myself so much right now.

God, I feel like such an attention seeker writing this. Sorry.

2. DMOS

DMOS Member

It's never attention seeking to express your feelings. Have you ever tried to seek professional help? I know it doesn't work for everyone, I've seen it first hand, but sometimes it is what you need. To look for help from other people is brave and selfless, and nothing to be ashamed of.

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Theres nothing more infuriating than that feeling of self hatred because you can't see any other option than to give up. You're not attention seeking though, you're ill. You need to go and see your doctor and get some professional help. Have you seen the doctor before? Are you on any meds?
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.