ugh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kmjohnson7, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmjohnson7

kmjohnson7 Member

i want to contact the crisis phone number but i don't want them to get mad since i'm drunk. i have only been drunk a few times. but it makes me want to hurt myself a lot. i don't know why i put myself in such stupid situations. but then again, when i think about it, all it does is make me hate myself. obviously that's not helpful. gosh darnit. sometimes i feel so stupid... but i know that i'm not. ugh. what is wrong with me? ahhh.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you feel you should contact them, please do...they will not get 'mad'..you do these things because you are in pain, and it not a sign that you are stupid or anything else inferior...pain makes us all do things we later question...hope you stay safe and please let us know how you are doing...big hugs

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

call okay they will talk to you You explained yourself very well here and you can when you talk to them too You have everything to gain okay so please give them a call

4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

You don't need to tell them you are drunk. Just explain how you are feeling etc. They can give good advice. If you are not totally sozzeled run yourself a bath and have a nap until you sober up and the desire to harm your self may not be as stong. Or have a shower wash your hair, preen and pamper yourself and take your time drying your hair etc. Of course this will only work if you are a girl and can spend ages doing your hair :)

If you still feel the need to harm contact someone.

x

5. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Well-Known Member

Hey, that's why they are there. Fuck feeling like they with judge you. It's their job, so if you feel calling will prevent you from hurting yourself, you should call them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.