Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Animosity, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I feel like I never do anything right... feeling very urgy.. I know im a bitch... I know I do dumb things. I know I hate me..and i dont know why I did that when its just going to make more people hate me... I regret everything.. im so stressed. tired of working in the same place, same thing night after night... tired of feeling sick all the damn time... Tired of flashbacks and nightmares...I just want to feel the right thing... but no.... i never do...I suck... im a terrible person...
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your feeling so bad.. You sound really hopeless and down right now.. :( :hug:
  3. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

A terrible person can not admit that they are a terrible person... only a good person can say this because only a good person can feel badly for what they have, or think they have done.
    I have no doubt that you are a good person, you have to find that within yourself in order to make the changes that you want to make.

We all have stuff we need to work on to better ourselves, and that you recognize that shows that you are ready to start working on it. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you have a better day today.
  4. Animosity

Thanks, swift.. I am. :/
  5. Animosity

Thanks. I think I'll always think I am a terrible person.. And yesterday was even worse than the day before. I'm so sick of people.. im so sick of getting frustrated so easily then being pissed the rest of the day. I feel like I will never be good enough no matter what I do. Nothing is ever enough.
  6. angeleyez

angeleyez Member

Hey...Im in the same state. Its like always taken the wrong steps in life. I know how you are feeling. Even I feel like terrible person. But you need to hold on, start living life the way you want to live. Do things to make you happy. Dont live for others. Im still taking baby steps at this. If you want we can be friends. You can share your feelings with me.

7. Animosity

:hug: Thank you very much. <3
  8. angeleyez

angeleyez Member