Ugh.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MadeOfGlass, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

So I feel like a huge mess right now.
    And also, it feels like I shouldn't be posting, since I left, then came back and haven't helped anyone. I'm so selfish.
    Life is going at a downwards spiral. It has been, for a while, I've just been fighting to accept this.
    Cutting doesn't help, starving doesn't help, nothing helps.
    It's just the same damn pain and problems and feelings over and over and over again.
    I can't kill myself yet since it's the holidays. But afterwards, I'm really just planning ahead.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun yes you should be posting hun reaching out for support you need and deserve hun. I hope you plan now to get some help from your doctor before the holidays come hun Reach out NOW okay and get some stability hugs toyou

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sweetie :hug:

You post anytime, its not that like there is an equasion as to the amount of ppl you help vs. you needing help.
    I am so sorry you are feeling overwhelmed. We haven't really chatted in a while, but it seems to me you have a lot on your plate with advanced classes and ex curricular activities. Add that to the holiday crap and its disaster.

Is there any way to lessen the load right now? Even just a little? So that you can be under less stress?
    You are lovely, kind, brilliant and funny, a great person, never forget that, no matter what life throws at you
    You know how to find me if you would like a chat, also feel free to PM if you would like.
    There are lots of people here who would love to support you if you let us.
    :hug:

4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Thanks guys :hug: And not really, I mean, all of my obligations I've promised to do, I can't let them down.
    I almost mentioned things getting worse to my therapist, but it's sorta like the words won't come out when I'm there.
    It's like I'm just stuck. I can't do anything and things don't go right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.