ugh..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I feel so terribly angry today! They are forcing that bull shit again.. I can't stand it.. These internal battles contradicting themselves. I want to avoid my life. Make this all disappear! Leave me alone! Just fucking leave me alone!

I don't care if none you reply to my shit. I know I'm fucking mental. I know I'm dramatic. Because that's my brain for ya.. I fucking feel things terribly strong. I have hardly any patience. And no one could ever understand what it's been and is like for me.

Not that anyone actually cares.. No one actually wants to get to know anyone. No one is open enough. I just have no fucking boundaries. I can't shut my mind or fingers up. I am fucking trying!

Whatever.. I just don't know what to do anymore..

It's not like I'm not trying.. Not like people actually understand my situation.. and me opening my mouth just makes it worse! So Fuck it!

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Youkai, I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Just want you to know someone is thinking of you and hoping that things feel better for you soon. Please stay safe.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun no no one can know what it is like to be in your shoes hun I too hope tomorrow you feel better hun hugs

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I decided to make some art.. yeah =/ now I still have a headache and am starting to feel extremely anxious..

5. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Hey youkai, you know that whenever you're feeling down i'm always here for you. I may not be able to entirely understand what you're feeling and what you're going through..but I understand what its like to be in pain and to feel alone. And you aren't alone. I'll always be here <3 You know you can msg me on facebook or on here anytime, and we can talk. i wish i was closer to you so that I could help you more, but as of now all i can do is be there for you. :hug:

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thanks songie. and I really do appreciate it. :hug: