UGHH (Cussing a bit)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, May 21, 2011.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Fuck you!! Fuck you!! DIE DIE DIE!! FUCK my LIFE to fucking HELL!!

Sick of u fucking PAIN and SHIT and my whole god damn life and fuck YOU!!

FUCK YOU ALL.. Fucking past shit and nightmares!!

Pain, nightmares, fucking TERRIBLE luck!!

I want it to just END!! FUCK YOU!

I want to fucking destroy something!!! GRrrrrrrrr!!!

Don't stand in my fucking way!

I never hid my damn cuts and you say nothing.. The damn therapist.. I MADE her swear to not tell anyone about and OD and she never told anyone.. HA.. They really didn't give a shit then..

Fucking shit nightmares of being held captive, watching all the other kids have fun, never being fucking good enough, and more messed up shit.. Worse then hell..

I'm a fucked up freak!!

Just KILL ME!! I'm fucking SICK OF IT!! My life makes no FUCKING SENSE and SHIT! No one may EVER understand.. I have something holding me here on earth but for what reason I don't fucking know!!

I wont fucking die for no reason.. I'm not going let you fucking kill me.. bastards!!

Dealing with all this fucking PAIN and SHIT and got so far.. It would be suck a waste to give it up.. So whatever fucking shit is in store next BRING IT ON FUCKERS!!

I'm SICK OF YOU!! I'm not going end my life over ur fucking stupidity and trying to fuck me over! I ain't going to let u win. EVER... Even tho so badly I want this fucking pain and shit to end..

Just going to hold on to maybe some fucking day all this bad shit will equal a better good..

so FUCK YOU!!
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry that you are having such a rough time, hun. :hug: I hope things will get better for you :hug:
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thanks... :hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: swift.. here if you need someone :)
  5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thanks you all, Just really stressful for me atm.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry:
    glad you were able to 'let it out' :hug:
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Swifty...just sending my caring...J