ughh... why me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Foxhound10, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxhound10

Foxhound10 New Member

Hello,

I'm having a really hard time right now. About 5 years ago I had a really bad concussion, and then 2 years later I was in a car accident and had yet another one. I've been diagnosed with PCS (post concussion syndrome), and I feel like absolute crap and have been for quite a while. To make matters worse, I also have DPD (Depersonalization Disorder). So not only am I doing terrible physically, but I'm doing terrible psychologically as well. I've been trying to get into see a psych doctor, but my insurance is making this into a retarded issue and so I haven't been able to talk to anyone about this.

Anyways, if you research anything about PCS, the diagnosis is not good, and with all the expectations I feel that are on me at this time in my life, I just feel like I can't go on. Or, like I don't really want... I woke up this morning wishing I hadn't and I've been feeling that way for some time. I just wish I had actually not made it through the car accident...

I look at other people around me who seem relatively happy and I wonder, what the... you know what... did i do? Why am I the only one that seems to be having such a hard time with life. I realize there are a lot of people, especially on here, that feel the same, but none of my friends seem to be this way... I just hate it...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope you can get in to see a therapist and a doctor to help you emotionally
    There are new meds and treatments out every year that can improve your outlook of the future so don't give up okay hugs

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

yeah, I understand the feeling. life often seems so incredibly unfair.

for me its become necessary to believe in karma or some sort of guarantee of justice in the universe

I think in some versions at least, bad things may happen to you even if you don't deserve them, but eventually good things come to you, though I think they believe it can take more than one lifetime.

I don't think anyone understands or can prove what life is all about. it all makes little sense to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.