ughh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by askforitsilly, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. askforitsilly

askforitsilly New Member

ughh i don't even know what to say today, i'm so flustered. and i feel like i'm trapped in a cage all the time. i'm just looking in on the life that's going on around me. :blink: i mean sometimes i can listen to people and help them get through stuff but other than that i just feel sluggish and un wanted. :blub: i don't know what to do anymore. i just need to get out!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:nerves:

2. janie

janie Well-Known Member

go out ? is it sunny? go sit or have a nap in a park somewhere. bring some music its nice once in a while

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you have any of the phobias? Are you diagnosed withh anything like depression, anxiety, etc.etc. Do you have a therapist? If you don't my recommentation is to get one. They can be extremely helpful. You need to kind of check them out while they are checking you out. Most of the time if you follow your gut feeling it will help you to decide if you are compatible.
    I am glad you came to this forum because most everyone here are really nice. They can also help by talking to you so you can calm down, when you are in a crisis. If you can tell us a little more about you and don't worry about talking here because noone knows you here. So you can open up and vent. I hope to talk to you again!!:chopper:

4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Life does get crazy and weird. A counselor can be a great help, as Stranger says. They can teach coping skills that will keep you centered and grounded. Best wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.