UGHHHhhh...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Randy024, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy024

Randy024 Member

Hey...

I'm lonely and alone, mostly in my head (which is a bad neighborhood to go in alone) and looking for contact with other life forms

I don't know if I'm totally suicidal as much as being tired of working so hard to "make" life go on. A lot of effort for something I don't feel part of...

I like forums and the ability to carry on conversations... to be able to walk away and later come back and to have time to think before answering or acting out

I'll go now, do some reading thru othert threads and I'm sure I'll start one in the private section to get a little deeper but for now...Thanks for being available

R

2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Randy! :)
    Hope you find the help you need here, my PM box is always open if you need help.

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Randy and welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you are looking for.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to SF. :) I like forums too, for the same reason. You can pM me anytime if you feel like talking.

5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

:hug: xx

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum randy. You have come to the right place to find a little company. :hug:

7. Randy024

Randy024 Member

Haveing a hard time replying to this thread..

Let's see if this works

8. Randy024

Randy024 Member

OK Now its workig

Thanks for the welcome, this should be interesting, no one else seems to want to talk about these felings with me (or maybe I just have a hard time talking about them to others..:) )

9. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Yay for the working reply! :)
    Sometime it is easier to talk about stuff when you don't know who you are talking to.

There's always company here.

:welcome:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sometimes it's easier to write about this stuff instead of actually talking about it. Either way, you've come to the right place. There are lots of us here who will listen and try to help.

12. NotSureAnymore

NotSureAnymore Well-Known Member

I agree with WildCherry. And yes, welcome to SF. Let it all out with people that understand where ya coming from. xxxx

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Randy!!

14. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Welcome to SF! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.