• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Ugliness(language)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so much ugliness inside and out, please don't post here saying thats not true people make mistakes, etc. etc. b/c that's nto what i need nor want to hear. I don't want to hear I'm special or that I'm unique, I want to hear the truth...that I'm a fuck up...that I screw everything up that comes my way, that I deserve all the pain and all the hate I recieve. :sad: I deserve this hell I'm in, i deserve the disrespectfulness brought on by others, i deserve to hear i overreact, i deserve to hear I'm a bitch, I deserve every ugly thing thrown my way b/c i am ugly..inside and out. I dont deserve love, I dont deserve happiness, so don't bother saying I do and that it'll get better. I don't want ot hear the cookie cutter version of life, the reality is what it is...the reality is the hell I am in..and i created it all by myself. Will some please bury me in this hole I've dug?!

Zueri

The reality is:

You're only a "fuck-up" if that's what you choose to believe. You can still dig yourself out of your hole if you choose to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00