Ugly 23 year old virgin.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Socialman, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

I'm an ugly 23 year old virgin, and I'm looking for a way to lose it. There once was a girl I loved enough to give it too, but I couldn't. I don't know what to do though.
  2. lord.nigel

lord.nigel Well-Known Member

wellll the fact you say your ugly might mean why ur a virgin :( ***and i dont mean to be rude there**

no one is ugly, some are less beautiful but personalites mean a lot. if you focus on becoming an interesting person, then you wont be ugly!!!!

trust me, ive meet lots of physically unattractive people who definitely werent ugly!!!

but self proclaimed uglyness is ugly :(

focus on building your confidence up, you will be a happier person because of it!
  3. miz

miz Member

I think Confidence is the key to beauty. and I don't believe people are ugly, I use to think I was ugly, I was told I was ugly all throughout highschool. but those people were wrong, I am beautiful and I believe everyone is and have their own beauty.

Saying you are ugly will make you ugly but say you are beautiful and other people will see you as beautiful. That's what I find. <3
  4. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Ugliness is a matter of perspective, something that is unattractive to one person might be really hot to another. In that regard, there is no real ugliness, just perspective and individual tastes. Some people go for looks alone, others go for personality. There really is no true ugliness.
  5. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

I was still a virgin at 23,is that a big deal?I'm very ugly too,lonely and very boring.23 is still very young,your time will come.