ugly and worthless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mmryan, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmryan

mmryan New Member

I'm the ugly short one in my family. I hate myself. It's not fair and not right. I'm utterly worthless and pitiful. Everyone knows it. I have no friends. No one wants to be around someone as worthless and disgusting as me. I really don't care what happens to me.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sure you aren't worthless or disgusting...and I'm sorry that you don't have any friends...I don't really have any either. I know how lonely that can be. You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to. :)

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Mmryan, what evidence do you have to make you think you are worthless and pitiful?

4. mmryan

mmryan New Member

I like how both of you pointed out that I'm probably not worthless or pitiful; but I am ugly. I have plenty of evidence for that

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

We cannot comment on that mmryan but whether you are male or female, society fills us with an unrealistic view of how we should look. Most folk in real life know those people are made up, photoshopped and fiddled with.

6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Who cares what you look like? I have never judged anyone on their looks unless they purposely went out of their way to look odd or something. The only way to judge a person is on what's inside. Anyone who's judging you by your looks is not worth caring about anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.