UGLY AS F**CKING SH*T ARGHHGGggGggGGGg

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jamie20m, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

Ive got massive dark circles around my eyes, thick hairs on the side of my face (where they should not be), dark hairs on my nose and 2 big moles on my face. Without them i would look "average" and "normal". And to be that would make me so happy.

2. jamie20m

But i have no money so i cant get that sh*t off my face. And no one will ever love me until i do. And i cant live in a loveless world. Ive edited pictures of my face without that sh*t on it and girls have called me handsome and sexy. ARGGHHHhhhh

3. jamie20m

And trust me on this, with those things on my face i look like a freak. I aint great looking as it is (big head, big eyes, weird mouth and stupid teeth). But in certain light i look "normal". But if i cant get that sh*t off my face im gonna kill myself.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Jamie, please don't take this the wrong way but looks aren't everything. You say no one will ever love you until you change the way you look, I don't think everyone would agree with that. If your problem is causing you to be suicidal the NHS should cover the costs of the treatment. Please don't be so hard on yourself, I have read some of your past posts , you sound like a nice guy:smile:

Take care Jamie :hug:

5. jamie20m

Ps. I aint one of those fake kids who looks normal but thinks he is ugly just to get attention. I hate those f**ckers. They bitch that they are ugly when they look normal and it makes the truely ugly feel worse.

6. jamie20m

NHS pay? HA. That would never happen. If im suicidal they would send me to a doctor, not give me free surgery. Not in the UK anyway. Thanks anyway for the kind words. But i know i would get treated better without that sh*t on my face. FACT.

7. jamie20m

One more thing. Looks are important for people my age group. And for getting jobs to as a lot of companys dont hire ugly people. Sad but true. Even basic jobs these days.

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What is your age? Although it may seem it, looks aren't the main thing people go for. It's your personality, commitment, motivation, results (if applicable) etc, that counts the most. Unless of course, folks wish to embark on a career in modelling, or something...

9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, I think a lot of people have a distorted view of themselves to some degree.

I never thought I was attractive. And indeed, females never seemed to think so (They can be shy too but generally, if they think a guy is attractive, they don't keep it to themselves).

It really used to bother me but at some point, I just said "Ah, who the hell cares?". Sure. Life would be a little more rewarding for me if women fell at my feet simply because I was handsome but whatever. My life is a wreck anyway. I would make any woman who wanted to be with me as miserable as I am.

Anyway. It's a matter of coming to terms with it. But also realize that you never know what the future holds and I've seen some very pretty women with some really ugly dudes.

You may have no money now but someday you might. If the moles are all you're worried about, I'm pretty sure those can be dealt with without hardly leaving a trace. I have a couple of moles on my face too. They're not huge but sometimes I feel like they are. I don't like them but I wouldn't be attractive without them either so I'm not going to bother.

10. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I've been underweight all my life. I also have red hair so I am pale- I'm "dude you need to eat a steak or something" pale. I have muscular thighs from bicycling but I would never wear shorts because I have flamingo :sad: calves. I the upper body of a sock monkey :tongue:. Basically I'm a collection of Muppet parts so I keep a sense of humor about it and dress accordingly camouflaging.

Did I forget to mention my head is waaay to big for my body? It really is so I just keep my hair short. :smile:

11. blinky

blinky Active Member

If moles and hairs are that important that strikes me as shallow and not worth your time. (not you, other people looking at you and judging you). You'd deserve so much better than that. Leave shallow people to the shallow people. There's so many different kinds of people you just must not have had the chance to see much yet. Don't deny yourself that chance just because of superficial things. Don't get me wrong I totally understand you, I had/have moles on my face/body, theres plenty i dont like, i was teased endlessly about things. But the older I get, the more people i see, i see it doesnt matter so much.

if someone cares so much about my looks that they wont want to be near me, yknow what, that's their loss, isnt it? because i consider people like that not worth my time to begin with. beauty doesnt last very long, beauty fades very very fast (unless they have money, but even then). very soon shallow beautiful people will be shallow average/ugly people, and you can guess what sort of people would be more desirable, people with a sense of humour or nice personality or talents in whatever. looks are only one part and a very important part because it weeds out the superficial petty shallow crap from coming near you

im sorry if this post made no sense

12. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

firstly did disney movies not teach you anything......its not how you look!
    secondly if your in the uk then the NHS will do it if you point out its the reason for you being depressed.
    finally, if you want people to like you for who you are then seek people like you, you have more chance to empathise with like-minded people than others.
    vanity is destructive

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jamie,
    I also have moles! I have one on the side of my nose that grows out one hair out of the middle. Here for the last year I have been breaking out with warts. I have them on both legs and one arm.As fast as I get rid of them more come to surface.
    It is a good thing I isolate because no one see's them. When I go out in public I wear jeans to hide the ones on my legs. So please don't think you are alone. We are hear for you. Try opening up more about what is happening with you!!Take Care!!

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Looks aren't everything. It's what's inside that counts. There are people that will look past your flaws and see the person you are on the inside. But many people will judge you based on your flaws. Those people are just shallow.

15. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

Hey Jamie I think your problem is not that you dont look as good as you want but the fact that you do not have a girl in your life that loves you. And I think you credit that to your looks.

Looks are not everything. And when I say that I dont mean what most people responding have said so far. I dont mean that girls dont look at looks because of course they do. But what I mean is even if you looked better doesnt neccessarily mean you would get a girl. A lot of girls dont date by how hot a guy looks.

A girl might be interested in something else about you. Be it your kindness, personality, sense of humor w/e. Sure some girls look at looks first but not all girls. So dont be discouraged by your looks. Instead try to strenghten another side of you that will help you attract a girl.

16. Lucie

Lucie Well-Known Member

Have the moles removed, just ask your doctor and they will do it for free. Shave
    or pluck the unwanted hair and use concealer to lighten the eye circles.. :rolleyes:

17. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

You are the only one who cares what you look like. Other people don't notice your imperfections, and only few will judge you for them. What is 'ugly' anyway? It's totally subjective. Don't compare yourself.

18. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Exactly.
    And imperfections shouldn't be something to worry about anyway. It's what makes us unique. One day you'll find love and they will love all your imperfections too.

19. betweenthellines

betweenthellines New Member

its all in the eye's, no matter what you think you look like, when you speak, or attract the attention of any other human, who you 'are' is in your eye's not what you look like....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.