Ugly Bastard moans

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Dearóil, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Dearóil

Dearóil Member

I'm not the Elephant Man or anything but I'm quite an unattractive bastard, as people go.
    It's destroyed my life. I haven't a trace of confidence in myself.

Physical appearance is all that really matters isn't it? Well, that or money :)
    I cannot express in words how painful it is to know that no female will ever feel attraction towards me and that the thought of physical contact with me would repel them. I can't blame them for it, it's simply human nature to feel attraction to some and not to others.

I don't know what else to write. I'm sure it's the same old shit the like of which has been posted here many times before.
    Ugliness destroys lives and kills, it really does. It's the most awful situation to be in. There's no escape.

I realised today I have not touched another human being in affection since I was a child. It can't be healthy, in fact I know it's not. I really fear it's turning me into a cold, hateful person. That's life for an ugly bastard though. It can't be helped.

I'm sorry for writing this crap. Perhaps attempting to express my feelings will help a bit, I don't know.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I dont think I've ever wanted to send a :hug: more.
    Don't think that you will never get anyone, be friends with peeps and let them see the great you that's inside.
    There is a beauty of the spirit/character that far outshines a beautiful face.
    Physical beauty fades but a truly nice person is always lovely.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I think you are making it out worse than it is. Also there is someone out there for everyone. looks are not all that matters. If I was single I would look for someone who had the same passion for Yahweh as I do. There are many people who are attracte to a gentle nature and kind heart despite if the person feels they are ugly and such. Do not give up! I found my SM through prayer. He is perfect for me and we hav our struggles but there is not mistaking love once you truly taste it. Blessings..

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

What have you done to fix it? Lost weight, built muscle? Chose more flattering clothes, a better haircut? Got dental work done?

Your physical attractiveness isn't predetermined.

5. Dearóil

Dearóil Member

Thanks to those who took the time to respond but I regret posting that drivel I wrote last night.
    I'd delete it if I could but I don't seem to be able to do it.

6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

It's not drivel, it's how you felt, and I commend you for posting it.