• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Ideas & Opinions Ugly is Good

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
Surprisingly, ugly is good. I should know because I'm ugly myself, yet I made my dream come true. Evidence can be seen in the following song that I've linked. If you study the song's lyrics, you see it advise you to not marry a pretty woman but instead to get an ugly woman to be your wife. See why in the following song.
https://www.google.com/search?q=if+...QIHTtVB04Q_AUoAnoECAIQAg#imgrc=_t115155Ns_ijM
Another view is seeing yourself beautiful in your own way, unique from others. I'll say marry or befriend with anyone who can see this beauty in you, because even the most beautiful people can still see themselves as ugly and being called ugly somehow.

Auri

🎸🎼Metal Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I personally find those lyrics quite outdated and a little sexist. ^^ I'd advise to :
  • marry whoever makes you happy
  • not judge based on appearance, no matter in what direction
  • prioritize personality before appearance, or not care about appearance at all
  • find what makes your partner beautiful no matter how they look, as opposed to beauty standards, because really, everyone is beautiful
  • not get a wife for her to cook meals for you :p
Just my tips, everyone does what they want of course. :)

Winslow

SF Supporter
I personally find those lyrics quite outdated and a little sexist. ^^ I'd advise to :
  • marry whoever makes you happy
  • not judge based on appearance, no matter in what direction
  • prioritize personality before appearance, or not care about appearance at all
  • find what makes your partner beautiful no matter how they look, as opposed to beauty standards, because really, everyone is beautiful
  • not get a wife for her to cook meals for you :p
Just my tips, everyone does what they want of course. :)
Your view about cooking deviates away from the established view, but you are of course entitled to your opinion. Every time I've heard about marriage requirements for the wife, the one about cooking was always the first one listed. So your deviation surprised me. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Winslow

SF Supporter
Strangely,I once heard about a young lady who was too pretty. She could not get any dates because the men were too scared by her good looks that they feared they would get rejected. So her being too pretty made her an outcast. Seen in that light then, being Ugly is not so bad after all.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00