Ugly

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Once I stopped caring what others thought of me, it was a freeing moment for myself. I stopped dressing in the most latest fashion trend, I have my own unique way of wearing my clothes. Not one person said anything to me about it because I am that confident enough to show that I don't care about their opinion of myself.

Sorry to bring the world of dogs.

Not every dog breed is the same in its looks. Everyone has their own preference or liking a certain attribute. I like all dogs the same. Its the same with other people that likes them all while certain people like the pug while others say its ugly as a sin! Its fricking an awesome looking dog! I like pugs when they're not trying to maul me like the neighbors pug.

My best friend was a pittie through and through, people were so afraid of her they would walk on the other side of the street to avoid us. They choose to look at the breed label before taking a real good look in her. In some photographs she is an extraordinary looking dog people would comment on her beauty when those peoples eyes bugged out when I told them my dog was a pittie. wouldn't change one thing about her but wished she lived a human years span with me for many more years to come.

Dogs got the right thing. They dont judge like us humans do but there are far too many humans that do not judge out there those days to give me more faith in humanity.

You are beautiful @Cagla don't allow yourself to be your own worst critic.

Take Care

There are alot of ways to take care of ur shape.. And make it unique and lovely... If u feel this way (as i don't think even u r an ugly one) why u don't care of ur Shape u could do alot of things... If u r fat u can have a diet.. If u r slim u can get fatter etc...

Hate is ugly, love is beautiful, these are feelings that only you can feel.
Both cannot occupy the same space, as long as you hate you cannot love, and vice versa.
Looking within yourself and changing what's in there will be far more productive then looking in a mirror and wanting what you see to be different than it is. When you have had enough of hate you will change and feelings will become more important than looks.

Both cannot occupy the same space, as long as you hate you cannot love, and vice versa.
Looking within yourself and changing what's in there will be far more productive then looking in a mirror and wanting what you see to be different than it is. When you have had enough of hate you will change and feelings will become more important than looks.
She doesn't talk about feelings... She has a problem with her shape... That is okay... She could fix her shape but i am afraid she couldn't fix her mind

Cagla

romantic bastard
There are alot of ways to take care of ur shape.. And make it unique and lovely... If u feel this way (as i don't think even u r an ugly one) why u don't care of ur Shape u could do alot of things... If u r fat u can have a diet.. If u r slim u can get fatter etc...
thank you.

Cagla

romantic bastard
I try. But at the same time I feel worthless of everything...I almost hide from people. I have been in a cave. I mean it. Like if I go, I cannot look people in the eye..thank you

That's all any of us can do is try, and then keep on trying, a step at a time, it's you that matters, look yourself in the eye, turn shame into strength, other people are not going see your feelings or change them, so dedicate this year to you, you say you're in a cave already, withdrawn from the world physically, withdraw from it mentally as well, and reemerge as a new person.
You will need help and support, but you will have to reach out and take the first steps towards that yourself, it has to start with you, wanting change is only half of the battle, taking action is the other half.
If hugs could help you I'm sending you a never ending hug
Love and Light
P

Last edited:

Cagla

romantic bastard
That's all any of us can do is try, and then keep on trying, a step at a time, it's you that matters, look yourself in the eye, turn shame into strength, other people are not going see your feelings or change them, so dedicate this year to you, you say you're in a cave already, withdrawn from the world physically, withdraw from it mentally as well, and reemerge as a new person.
You will need help and support, but you will have to reach out and take the first steps towards that yourself, it has to start with you, wanting change is only half of the battle, taking action is the other half.
If hugs could help you I'm sending you a never ending hug
Love and Light
P
it was a nice hug, thank you :) I fear people. So cave is safe. I cannot explain this unhealthy mind, all I can say it is not in my hand not to hate myself and the way I have to live. ... I really don't want to live. But have no courage to go. Thanks again, you try to help. But something is not in my hand....sorry

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00