Ugly

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hurted, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Ok... In past year i have gain 26 pounds.
    I wasnt completly satisfied with how i look till 1 year ago, but it wasnt bad.
    Now i cant see myself in mirror. My face, my fat and ugly body, I am just so ugly! I cant lose weight. I binge eat all the time. And i just dont know what to do...

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Putting yourself down like that won't do you any good. I have no clue hwo you are healthwise or weightwise so I am not going to tell you to lose weight, gain weight etc. You can't always trust what you see in the mirror.

3. pppfred

pppfred Member

Why don't you see if your physician thinks you have a healthy body? Doctors will definitely tell you if you need to lose weight/gain weight because they're only trying to help. Also, even the most beautiful person thinks they look ugly sometimes, so that's perfectly normal just remember that everyone has something special about their face and body.

4. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I know the feeling.. I hate to look at myself in the mirror because I think im ugly due to being overweight.. Im not one of those 100 pounds girls who claim to be overweight either..I make better then two of those girls! I dont really have a problem with my weight..I dont care if I loose any or not. Of course Id like to be skinny because I want to feel attractive but thats not making me upset over how I look.. I know, it sounds weird..

5. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

.. well being fat is not a crime either
    except if you are overweight
    not a crime.. but yeah bad for you health

so if you are so despearte to lose weight
    a healthy way is to consult a nutriciology [can't sp] and walk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.