1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uh.. Bleh

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by asparrow, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asparrow

asparrow New Member

First, I am seeing a professional, am on medication, and after 7 years I'm pretty sure it's not a phase.

I'm not sure if I want to go through with killing myself, but I am so tired of living. I am emotionally worn out. My heart could only take so much, and after multiple beatings is left broken and empty. I worry I'll never be able to love again because I'll never be able to trust. I lost my virginity to rape and, since then, have not dated someone that wants to stay with me. Or even likes me. It makes me feel like a disgrace. I have nothing to give someone. My heart is gone and so is my purity.

Right now the main thing keeping me alive is my niece and nephew. My sister's only a few steps away from getting them taken, and they would fall to my parents and that means they would fall to me. I love them to dearly and everything I do is for them. But it's all robotic. I am numb. When I do feel, it's worry for the kids and anxiety for their future.

Sometimes I cry because of the sheer emptiness I feel. But I wouldn't say I'm sad. I just lie down, bed, floor, wherever, and sob. I don't even bother to clean it up until it's over.

I hope someone feels the same kind of loneliness/ brokenness I do... I'm tired of feeling alone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are so low hun so numb now i am glad you are able to cry to sob to let out the pain it helps some Your niece and nephew will bring you a connection and you won't feel so alone anymore hun
    I know you say you are on meds but maybe it is time to call your doc and get the meds changed up a bit as they seem to be not working so well hugs to you Welcome to SF hun here you won't be so alone either we hear you we care h ugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.