Uh, gr at life?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Corieh Infected, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

I screw things up with my friends. ><; I'm just, way too emotionally dependent I guess, I don't know, but it sucks.. I wish my friends could just, realize that I'm screwed up in some ways, and that I need help, not for them to talk to me less.. I know they have lives, and I don't care if they go off and do stuff, but why do they have to way they want to talk less? Even when they're not busy? And then they want to call them when they 'feel like talking.' It sucks..
  2. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i know how you feel...my friends completely shut me off when they found out how i was feeling, that was almost 3 years ago now...still hurts knowing that they say that they're going to be your friend and be there for you no matter what and then boom, they f*** off and never talk to you again...it isn't right :mad:

but know that there are ppl here that are more than happy to help you out :biggrin: :hug:
  3. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Heh, thanks, that really does make me feel a bit better. =)
  4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

OMG I know exactly what you mean....kinda feeling like that myself today...I mean, I'm good when they want me to do something for them, but other than that it's just pissing into the wind, they don't care, they just f*ck off and neglect me....

meh...ppl suck