uh hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by user5671, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user5671

user5671 Member

hey, uhm hi dont really know what to say,not use to this sort of thing but im just so fustrated right now i punched a whole through my bathroom door and now my right hand and arm is all torn up and bloody. kinda depressed and stressed atm so started reading around here and decided to make account.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum user :arms:
  3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :) if you feel like talking about why you're so frustrated it could help? No pressure though - I hope you find the forum useful and make some good friends here :)

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :arms:
  5. user5671

user5671 Member

im frustrated casue im 27 and my life is complete garbage, ive been laid off from my last 3 jobs, i got unemployment from my first 1 but i had to resort to a temp agency for my last 2 cause work is getting hard to find and u cant get unemployment from that and now im bout to be evicted in a week and a half and i got nowhere to go. my car was repossessed which makes finding a new job even harder. Im getting constant pain in my chest all the time and cant sleep. My brother wont help drive me around so i can get a job we just got out of huge argument. Ive had severe depression for a long time since my mom died when i was 15 it comes and goes, and i also developed social anxiety so i always hold up in my house on computer. I think i might be bi-polar too or something cause my mood changes real quick from having fun 1 minute to suddenly depressed and not having motivation to do anything. im thinking of killing myself b4 i get evicted. Ive tried once b4 i took bout 40 oxycoten but ended up getting stomach pump and staying in hospital psych ward for like 2 weeks wasnt what i planned. im thinking this time of just taking big steak knife and stabbing it through my chest.
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hiya hun,

You sound like you've been having a bad few years :hug:. Although this is a suicide forum & we want to help we are not allowed to post methods, so you can say you took an overdose but can't really give out meds & dosage, just letting you know in case your last post gets edited by a mod.

Are you receiving any professional help or medication for your depression? There are a few forums here, where you'll find people in a similar situation to yourself. I hope we will be able to offer the support you need.

Take care of yourself, Claire xx
  7. user5671

user5671 Member

no im not receiving any help or medication, i cant afford either, and when i was in psych ward thing for 2 weeks i was freaking out so bad cause of my social anxiety they had to keep me constantly drugged up on something, i cant recall what it was but it made me completly out of it and dizzy, fail to see how that helps it just made time go by.
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  9. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey, sorry you are going through such a difficult time....but i am glad you came to s.f. - welcome - i hope you will find support here - pm any of us if you want to talk - we care about you hun :hug:
  10. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Heya, welcome to SF :D
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!!
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :cuddle2:
  13. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  14. lettinGo

lettinGo Well-Known Member

hii! welcome to sf ^^ :hug:

i'l sure you'll get some help here by talking =) dont be so hard on yourself..
  15. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF! I hope you can find some support you need here that will help lessen that frustration you feel!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.