• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

uh... hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired of playing solo in the hate-my-life band.

great forum. got the reminder of what love built as my avatar. got a font going. ready to post.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to the forum!

I love your avatar.. and yes it's a great symbol of love and what people are willing and able to do/build in the name of love. Have you visited the Taj Mahal? I went there a couple of years ago and found it so tranquil.. i often think of my time there when i'm feeling stressed :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum.. i hope you like it here. And i look forward to seeing you around

:hug:
Jenny x

great. people here are so nice. i feel less uncomfortable.

my quick story:

i'm 38. dude gender. i live near the st. lawrence river, in canada. been fighting off depression since my teens. accumulated events. similar events continued in my twenties and thirties, which has brought me to a point now of emotional exhaustion. i am at one of my breaking points, but i know i can manage it fine now. when i was younger, i was more foolish. twice i planned my suicide and planted myself at the line of life and the afterlife. at 16 i was about to jump off a roof of an armouries. the fear of the expected upcoming physical pain made me back off after a few minutes, and get off the ledge i was sitting on. at 25 i drove to a secluded spot near the ocean in long beach, got in the back seat, put an acquired gun to my mouth. i was sobbing like crazy even though i'm always mr calm, to others. including to my new sweet girlfriend i had just gotten a couple weeks prior. i felt so sorry for myself, and felt so angry for what others have done to me. and i felt so sad, because i didn't want to die... i just wanted to be happy. i guess numb or something, i ended up driving home. as i matured, i lost any desire to end my life although i am constantly fighting off depression. i am rather frazzled at how i even got that close 2 previous times. at 38 now, i find great comfort in reaching out to others who also face these lines or who are continually fighting off emotional lonliness or isolation. i just don't want someone else to put themselves so close to the brink. i'm not an advice person, persay. i'm more of a listener type. i'm hoping to spend some time here, when time permits, and be a pal to anybody who needs one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00