Uh Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Brynden, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brynden

Brynden Well-Known Member

So I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Brynden(not my real name obviously.) Like everyone else I have my ups and downs. I've just been have more downs then ups lately. I have depression and PTSD. The PTSD is something I really don't like talking about. I'm here now because I had a bit of a trigger. I had someone that promised to help me in my Certified Nurses Aide training promise to give me a ride and help me and she didn't. I don't drive at the moment and frankly I don't think I can handle driving now since I fall to pieces so easily. Sorry I'm ranting I know. I'm going to try for SSI Disability. Sorry for the mini rant. Hope to talk to you guys soon.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey Brynden, welcome to SF. Sorry to hear that you were let down by someone you were counting on. Seems to happen to me too often so I can relate to that feeling. I get really nervous about driving too. If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me anytime you want.
  3. Brynden

Brynden Well-Known Member

My big thing about driving is at the moment I'm always afraid of getting in an accident. I don't have a current license at the moment. My mom doesn't understand my neurosis. Oh and I also left out I have two kids under the age of 10. My brain seems to go a million miles a minute.
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I guess I kind of have the opposite problem... I don't even have a healthy fear when it comes to driving. I can see how it would be scary though, especially if you're suffering from PTSD. I was pretty nervous about driving when I first started. A lot of people are afraid to drive, so you're not alone. In fact, my driving is probably one of the reasons why other people are afraid to drive... hmm...
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, Brynden.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.