uh-huh

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Spikey, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

All i seem to be getting from my mother at the moment is "you're not eating properly" "you're getting anorexic"
    fuck off mother. if i choose to restrict my calories and fucking make myself vomit, i'm 21 years old and i will do what i fucking please. don't try and tell me i'm not fat, because that is complete and utter bollocks. Daniel is telling me i'm not fat, but i am. i actually feel guilty when i eat now. when i was at m's i didn't eat for four days straight... felt damn good. today have had some peas with a bit of gravy on them.... 153 calories altogether... still too much.

2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

melleh hun, I totally understand that you are annoyed by your mother the way she talks to you and tries to force things down you. but i will agree with her sayin that you arent fat, and that makes daniel right too. youre a beautiful person. if you want to lose weight then thats fine though for as long as you remain healthy and especially as long as you lose it in a healthy way. please dont make yourself throw up. i dont want your health to suffer, yore too precious to me :hug:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I agree, Sisseh dearest. :hug: You aren't fat, but you aren't boney, and you are you, and that in itself is very special. I love you!!!!! :hug: <3

4. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Love you guys too.... <3 sooo much <3

ty xxxxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.