uh-oh...?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Mar 5, 2008.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

well...i'm seeing this girl, it's been almost 3 months, i'm happy and such...but today...oh today...my mom had gotten me a massage for my bday and I was nervous as it was. I was sitting in the waiting area and the massouse (sp) walks through the front door. Piercings in her face, short hair, aviator sunglasses and dressed to the nine's drinking a coffee. haha anyways, she gave me the massage and I got so turned on...I wasn't sure if she was gay or not, but it seemed like she was. The massage was unbelievable...so what the hell?

what does this mean?

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Means you are aroused when a physically attractive person touches you.

Welcome to the club (I think everyone is in it!) :cool:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:agreed:

4. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

How did she seem gay?

I agree, Who doesn't get turned on when someone they are attracted to rubs them down? lol

5. FoReVeR LoSt

k, thank you for the re-assurance. I guess i over analize(sp)...

She reminded me of Shane from the L word, except for one thing. Shane is a hair dresser, and this girl isn't

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I Love Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. FoReVeR LoSt

thank you!! my point exactly

8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

LOL!! Shane is hilarious.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I suppose with females, it can be harder to know who's gay and who's straight. With guys it's easier to predict because gay guys often talk and act differently than straight guys.

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

OMG agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

11. Shane is absolutely amazing and I guarantee I'd react the same way if she looked like that!!!

Oh yeah, and I think lead savior had a very good point..agreed. :smile:

12. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Well I mean, somebody is rubbing you its kinda obvious you might get turned off if your attracted to them.

13. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I think it's no more than normal, really :smile:

When you're in a relationship, that doesn't mean you can't get turned on by others anymore. There are many attractive women in the world, of whom also many have this thing about them, that draws people to them (the shane-factor, I like to call it :laugh: ). As long as it stays with being attracted to them, and doesn't go down the being in love road, there's no problem, I'd say. :smile:

14. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

trust me, if i had of been getting a rub down by a Shane lookalike, i would of felt exactly the same :)

15. kateD

kateD New Member

hey im a beauty therapist and well used to situations like that. your usually only aroused cuz you so relaxed its no big deal