uh oh

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by icequeen, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

passed out..woke upor zoned out...blood on bed running down arm....rang community health guy...suggested hospital...ut oh no way..he is coming to see me tomorrow..will i be here..the trickle of blood is liberating....how did i get here so quick...i am looking at the blade wanting..yearning...to feel alive..
  2. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

Ice I know how you feel I felt the same way last nigt I was so happy but now I relise how stupid it was how much it hurt and how it has made all my friends feel please get some help
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Please be ok hun. We all care about you :hug: xx
  4. icequeen

didnt realise i made so many damn posts..thats how all over i was..but thanks for your support .saw ment. health guy a short while ago and seeing psych tomorrow. :hug:
  5. I hope everything goes well for you.. :hug: don't hurt yourself anymore..
  6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hope the psyche went well icequeen
  7. icequeen

thanks for everything guys...pysch went ok i guess...he did explain what prob happened...as i posted elsewhere...basically detached for so long and then exposure therapy suddenly kicked in and i got flooded with emotions so fast i couldnt deal with them...but he was glad that i had activated my anxiety and emotions and assured me it will get better. its ok to say that when you not the one going thru this crap. emotions flipping like mad today, did exposure and for 40 mins was in hell and then suddenly without warning ended up totally detached...will see how it goes tomorrow...

thank you all...it helps not to be judged and to be understood...and i almost think we can be our own therapists cos we actually understand how we feel in reality.

8. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

*hug so glad you are doing better Ice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.