uh oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritsu

awwww *hugs* you are not worthless you are not someone some where cares someone some where wants you please don't end it will hurt them more than you can ever imagine and the way out is not painless I tried last night it hurt more than I ever thought it would please do me a favour look in a mirror the person you are looking at cares they want you to fight thw
e first step is loving yourself again it takes time but I am sure its worth it you can get there ask foor help please it does not make you less of a person.

Ritsu

NOOOO!!!! I want you I want to get too know you please please tell us a little about yourself anything your hobys the things you like anything at all maybe something you always wanted to do

Ritsu

that can't be the only thing I refuse to belive that please do not do it please it fing hurts I will never forget the sound of my sister crying after I told her what I tried to do her words of kindness her understanding voice and the pain in it I could never do that to someone I love again I will not and I refuse to let anyone else without at least trying to stop them

Ritsu

I will and I only just met you please do not do it, its not worth it please give yourself a chance give us a chance to get to know you this beta wolf will miss you I will not take your choice away I will not tell you that its a bad choice because I understand the pain I understand the wanting it to end its all I wanted last night but please give us a chance.

Ritsu

it is not it hurts more than you can ever imagine please don't or at least think it through ask yourself why what are your reasons do they make sense are they good ones if you do it than I am truly sorry as I will of failed I do not wish to take the choice away from you I just wish to help you pick the red pill pick to fight.

Ritsu

don't be sorry about SH ok I feel I have to say this now I lost my partner to suicide I know how you feel it hurts so very much but after my attempt last night I relised she woukd hate me she wants me to go on for both of us to scream and tell the world whats its lost I will go on for both of us I will do something to make her proud I know she is waiting for me and I know she will always wait so please think about it would your friend want you to do it no they will hate you live for the both of you please do it look in a mirror ask what they want for you I bet you will scream fight I did that a bit ago it helps so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00