Uh.. Sup.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LivingDeadGirl, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey. My name is Alice <mod edit- remove last name for safety of member> .. But everyone has to call me David because that's the name my abusive father gave me. I want to be Alice but that's a girl name and I'm not a girl yet. Oh well.. Hai. I dunno what to say.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard. Be whoever you want to be that makes you happy. But I would suggest you removing your last name just because it's the Internet and all. You picked a beautiful name for yourself.

3. Linny

Linny Active Member

I love the name Alice! It's very mystical (although that may be because I tie it with my all time favorite story, Alice In Wonderland, but either way)

So what's your favorite color?
    or favorite brand? (any brand, food, clothing, water even!)
    Favorite animal?
    Favorite book, if you like to read
    Maybe favorite band?

Mine is purple, Zephryhills water, Elephant!, favorite book of the week is Hobbit, and my favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Panic!@The Disco !!
    Welcome to SF. You can add me as a friend if you'd like to message some time. It's easy to make friends once you start posting around (I've only been here for a few days and my confidence level in posting has gone up immensely)

4. Jaden

Jaden Member

You are whoever you want to be, Alice. It doesn't matter how you were born or what name others have given you, it just matters what makes you happy. :) Welcome to the forums.

5. Bart

Bart Banned Member

Welcome to SF Alice. Lots of friends to be made here!!!

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums, Alice is a pretty name :)

Hope you will find we can help in some way :hug:

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum and take care.

8. I like the color red c: and I don't have a favorite brand tbh. I like the raven and my favorite band is Marilyn Manson.

9. Thank you! ^-^

10. Phantastic Mirage

Phantastic Mirage New Member

HI ALICE!! I always thought that was a pretty name..

11. Hallooooo c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.