Uhh back to school for the second time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Maylin, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

So I quit school last year because I just could not handle meeting all the new people and I also picked some really hard classes that I was about to fail because I could not focus on them. I was so stressed out that I even got a stomach ulcer, this was around the time I was planning how to kill myself.

I told my parents lots of things and said I was going to start school next year again on something else I am interested in. I have just started on strong anti depessants that my parents do not know about and I really want to manage to finish school this time around, just a few months until I am going to start school.

I am on the other hand really worried about what I am going to do if nothing has changed, if I still freak out around people just like before. It is not an options to quit school again, finding a job is even worse than going to school because on most starter jobs I have to face people and I have to stay in one place for 8 hours.

It was hard as hell to say I was quitting school the first time, it is just not an option to do it again. So yeah I just had to write it down, sorry if it was boring to read :laugh:

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

This is very familiar to me. I recently dropped out of mechanical engineering after my third year, out of four. I have an interview tomorrow to get into another school... I don't want to blow it up because of depression, like I did engineering... I guess just go for it? I have no idea what to do. I wish you luck. PM me if... I don't know. I'm not good with people either.

but I empathise completely.

3. First i want to say well done for going back, it proves you are strong willed enough to try again:biggrin:

I guess all you can do is take it one lesson at a time.

I just wanted to say good luck really and all the best, i really truly hope it goes well for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.