1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhh back to school for the second time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Maylin, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

So I quit school last year because I just could not handle meeting all the new people and I also picked some really hard classes that I was about to fail because I could not focus on them. I was so stressed out that I even got a stomach ulcer, this was around the time I was planning how to kill myself.

I told my parents lots of things and said I was going to start school next year again on something else I am interested in. I have just started on strong anti depessants that my parents do not know about and I really want to manage to finish school this time around, just a few months until I am going to start school.

I am on the other hand really worried about what I am going to do if nothing has changed, if I still freak out around people just like before. It is not an options to quit school again, finding a job is even worse than going to school because on most starter jobs I have to face people and I have to stay in one place for 8 hours.

It was hard as hell to say I was quitting school the first time, it is just not an option to do it again. So yeah I just had to write it down, sorry if it was boring to read :laugh:

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

This is very familiar to me. I recently dropped out of mechanical engineering after my third year, out of four. I have an interview tomorrow to get into another school... I don't want to blow it up because of depression, like I did engineering... I guess just go for it? I have no idea what to do. I wish you luck. PM me if... I don't know. I'm not good with people either.

but I empathise completely.

3. First i want to say well done for going back, it proves you are strong willed enough to try again:biggrin:

I guess all you can do is take it one lesson at a time.

I just wanted to say good luck really and all the best, i really truly hope it goes well for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.