uhhh.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Expectation, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Expectation

Expectation Active Member

Hi! I really have no idea what to put here, so I'm just going to say, hi I guess! Uhm, I guess I could start off with why I joined? Well, I "suffer" from PTSD, depression, and anxiety. There are others that I can't remember. Those are the three real main reasons as to why I'm here though. A friend told me about this fourm, so I decided maybe it would be a good idea to join and see if it helps.

So, anyways, Hi. :)

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome! I'm glad you joined, and I hope you find help and support here.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi expectation nice to meet you i also suffer from same things you do hun and i found this place very safe nice to meet you

4. AnnieK

AnnieK Well-Known Member

hi and welcome. if you ever feel uncomfortable on posting on threads you can also private message members to talk in private. i am glad i joined this because my outside struggle is not going so well, and i can come here and get ideas or motivation or hope. hope you find that as well here. :grouphug1:

5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

nice to meet you, expectation

6. Expectation

Thank you everyone, you all are so welcoming! Its so refreshing! :) I have a feeling I'm going to love this place :) <3

7. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello & welcome!! :) I'm glad that you decided to join this site, everyone is very supportive here.

8. Expectation

Thank you so much, BlueWeepingRose! I've noticed how amazing this community is, I'm really glad I was showed this site!

9. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome, I hope you find this site helpful! :)

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi & welcome to the site..i hope you will find it helpful and useful to you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.