Uhm, so yeah.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by dance_dancex, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dance_dancex

dance_dancex New Member

I haven't been on here in forever. It's been almost two years now. I forgot my login so I had to make this new account.

I can't stop thinking, FOOD FOOD FOOD, even though I'm already a fatass. >.> I've had a handful of grapes, a pizza crust, a piece of birthday cake and two regular pepsi's today. I can't BELIEVE I drank REGULAR soda. It's usually always diet or water for me. And cake? OMFG. I feel so fat, even though people tell me I'm not. But my mom and dad tell I'm fat all the time. So, who do I believe? :| I want to purge this cake I just ate and the soda I just drank SO BADLY. D;

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your mom and dad should not be saying those things hun Everyone enjoys having a piece of cake now and then a treat don't be so hard on yourself hun ok hugs

3. wecouldfightcrime

wecouldfightcrime Active Member

believe no one!
    i'm sure you are NOT a fat-ass and don't need to purge to feel better. trust me it makes you feel worse than if you'd have just kept the cake in your tummy.

one piece of cake will not make you fat don't worry chick! if you need to talk about anything, i understand and i'm here, please message me!!!!

xxxxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.