Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicide inside, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicide inside

suicide inside New Member

well pretty much since i was 12 ive wanted to die ive tried so many times and it never works.
    i have scars everywhere and what has made it worse is that bout 6 months ago my boyfriends of a year and a half cheated and broke up with me, i am no on anti depressents but they dont seem to be making me better,
    if anything i am worse than ever.
  2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

It's good that you're on antidepressants but you need to do more than that, like talk to a counsellor or psychiatrist. How long have you been on them by the way? If it's less than a month then it's no surprise that they aren't doing anything, they take about 6 weeks to show positive effects. You will feel better with time, but you can't just sit around waiting to feel better. Try not to let the fact of your ex cheating on you get you down, I know it will but you can still try and defend yourself against it. I'm sorry you have felt so bad all this time but you should start to feel better the more you talk about it, and if you get professional help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.